Saturday, October 18, 2008

Aubreys Baby Shower








OK when any one sees me get out the camera now.. They know that it is for the blog!!

I thought all you old time VF girls would like to see everyone again! We miss having you all at the showers!! The most wonderful news is the expectant arrival of miracle baby girl Behunin!!

Aubrey is as beautiful as ever and just radiating!! Baby is due to come Thanksgiving week!! What a perfect way to describe her!! We had a wonderful evening chatting and catching up as sisters!!

5 comments:

K-Krew said...

It was a fun night! Thanks for hosting it in your home :)

Crystal said...

Hi Hall family,
I found your blog by accident but glad I did! We sure miss living in PA with all you wonderful people. Your little boy is so cute! Tell Matt we said hello. The Noah Family.

amyorr said...

How fun! Wish I could of been there. I'm sure you do too. I think that is like the 3rd or 4th baby shower you have hosted. You are such a sweetie!!

amyorr said...

Tell the man of your dreams hello!

Angela said...

Yeah for Aubrey! I loved seeing the pictures and miss you all so much!

music


site meter