Friday, December 12, 2008

Tennis



In the middle of November I was able to go to Orlando to play in a USTA National tournament for two teams!! Unfortunately my 9.0 partner could not go but I was able to play 2 matches with my 8.0 partner Chan Ho before he got injured !! We never won but it was a really fun weekend and just a great opportunity to go to nationals with great people and watch and play great tennis!! Luke went with me and was the best friend and traveling buddy!! I must be the most blessed woman in the world!!

2 comments:

Val said...

How fun for you! We need to go play some tennis in the spring. I am not very good, but Austen and we could have fun playing doubles! Your new pics are really cute by the way!

Ace said...

Aloha Halls:

Thank you for the beautiful christmas card. I think of you all often and wondered how things are going. Hey Matt, how about those sweet Utes, what a sensational season. I was thinking of going to the Sugar Bowl and stay with Ty Cunningham but with the way the economy has been, it was not smart to go. We are doing great my little princes Calea is now 2 1/2 years. Go to our blog. Matavaoohana.blogspot.com and see how my kids have grown. Have a Melekalikimaka and Hauolimakahiki hou. Love you all.. yours kids are growing like weeds and beautiful weeds I might say. Love ya.. The Matavao's.

music


site meter