Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SURPRISE!




We found out just before Christmas that we are going to be having a little girl!!

This little baby has been such a HUGE surprise for Matt and I!!
A MIRACLE BABY in fact!! We thought and planned to be 100% done but we have realised that Heavenly Father is in control and had other plans for us!!We are thrilled to know( had to find out this time as everything has been such a surprise already)that we are going to welcome a little girl into our home in May. We know that she must have a special purpose and know that she is going to be such a great blessing to our family!!

7 comments:

Ginnie said...

Wow, That is so exciting! I just might have to make a trip out there and bring my camera along. :)

Chell said...

I am so excited for you guys!!

Jeff and Krishawn said...

Congrats Amanda!! I'm excited for you guys. Good luck!

Miss Crys said...

WOW-- am so happy for you....the Lord has a plan for us all, I'm glad He shows forth His hand so clearly at times--it takes the hard decision making off our plate! Our love and to your wonderful family!

The Skinners said...

Congratulations! What a lucky little girl to be coming into such an amazing family.

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I'm convinced surprise babies are the best! Our little Evie was a surprise and I don't think I've ever met a sweeter more wonderful baby. Your little baby girl is so blessed to be joining your family.

Ace said...

Matt:

This is Lehi..Please add me to your bloglist..go to matavaoohana.blogspot.com so we can keep up with each other.

Aloha! Congratulations on the new spirit coming down, wow!what a wonderful surprise. Alofa tele mo outou(Love you all very much)

music


site meter