Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baba says fairwell to the Masters


What an emotional week it has been for our family. My dad decided that after 52 years of playing at Augusta National and winning it 3 times, that this would be his last. Unfortunately we were not able to be there with him this year due to my pregnant condition!!
It was a very touching experience watching him come up the 18th hole for the last time and seeing him bend on one knee for a moment of gratitude to Our Heavenly Father and pause to take his ball out of the hole. He is truly a great man who we love and honor and feel so blessed to call Father. My mom said that he received a standing ovation at EVERY hole..I was in tears just watching it on TV and so I cant imagine being there!! Alex was just enthralled to see his Baba on TV and thought he was waving at him personally!!

No comments:

music


site meter