Sunday, April 19, 2009

NCAA

BYU came to the Wachovia Center!! We were so excited we all filled out our brackets and headed for the game!! We had nose bleed tickets, but Matt managed to get us sitting almost court side for the BYU game! Even though they lost it was a really fun family outing! I picked BYU going pretty much going all the way on my bracket..but guess who got the most points at the end of the tournament,,mmmhumm..MOM!!
So much for all that studying and scrutinizing..I was going to scan in my bracket but I didn't want to rub it in ALL the way!!





2 comments:

Devon said...

How fun that you all got to go to the game! And good job Amanda on winning. Also, thanks for letting us sit by you during Sunday School last week. Your "toy bag" and was amazing...what a great mom you are to all little ones!

somestratt said...

Amanda, This is such a great picture of your family! We miss you guys!

music


site meter