Sunday, April 19, 2009

Savannah Leigh turns 7!

I cant believe my baby girl is now 7! Annie came for her birthday and what a celebration it was! We started Savannahs day off with presents and our traditional birthday breakfast( anything and I mean anything the birthday person desires!!)

Annie and I then picked Savannah up from school and headed on a surprise trip to New York City, where we went to dinner at the American Girl store! What fun! I am not sure who enjoyed this more Savannah or Mom!! We then went to see a broadway show: South Pacific( this was Moms birthday surprise!!). The next morning we headed to FAO Shwartz toy store and then for a manicure and pedicure!! What a great 24 hours and birthday to remember!!








1 comment:

Chell said...

7 already. Wow she is growing up fast!!

music


site meter